SIX MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
1. Book a Brow-Grooming Appointment Getting those perfect brows takes time, so throw out your tweezers and make regular trips to a professional. Remember, if they suggest tinting your brows, try it now rather than the day before!
2. Schedule your initial hair and make up consultations Make them for the same day so you can how they both go together. Bring ideas, pictures, colours, an image of your dress, your veil. You can never have enough reference images. Ever!
3. Know your cut and colour This is not the time for an impulsive cut or colour. Keep it simple, natural and in style with what you want on the big day. If your trying to grow out layers, ask your stylist to lighten the ends, in addition, now is the time for adding weekly conditioning treatments into your hair routine.
FIVE MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
1. Book your hair appointments Have trims and colour touch-ups every six-eight weeks, don't forget your final trial and the styling the day of the wedding. If you love your hairstylist and only want them touching your hair, call them the minute you book your venue!
2. Schedule your make up appointments Book your trial appointment as well as the big day its self!
THREE MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
1. Manicure and Pedicure Treat your fingers once every week and your toes once every three weeks to get your nails into shape
2. Have your hair trial Don't forget your pictures!
3. Have a tailor made facial for your skin type providing all goes well, re-book the same facial for 2 week's before your wedding day so your skin has time to settle before the day.
4. If your heading in the direction of a spray tan Get a practise tan now to ensure you like the colour of the tan, then book for two days prior to the wedding
ONE MONTH BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
1. Its time for the final make up trial Take note of the lipstick and concealer used so that you can purchase for on the day touch ups.
TWO WEEKS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
1. Get your final hair trim and colour!
2. Get your last facial